Team Rubicon is seeking a contract Web Developer to build several landing pages based on PSDs from the design team in support of new marketing campaigns, as well as make some updates and tweaks to our existing WordPress site.
Candidate should be available 15-20 hours per week. Candidates must be based in the Los Angeles area and are invited to work from our National Headquarters (near LAX).
- Code new web pages and modify existing web pages
- Quickly & efficiently create landing pages for marketing campaigns
- Take Photoshop Design handoff from designer and deliver completed & Quality Assured pages
- Experience with WordPress templates and custom post types
- Experience with integrating new WordPress plugins into existing sites
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards and QA processes
- Expertise in responsive design for cross-platform, highly mobile user base
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and implementation
- Expert knowledge of web development techniques and best practices
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and project management skills
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include a link to your personal portfolio and/or code samples.