Team Rubicon is seeking a Regional Readiness Intern to support the growth and development of Team Rubicon’s Mountain region. You will collaborate with Team Rubicon regional and national staff to support regional leadership in developing training programs, managing administrative operations, and growing membership to enhance disaster response readiness.
What is in it for you (what will you throw on your resume after this internship):
- Support TR leadership in developing a leadership training program and city development strategy.
- Participate in projects designed to increase membership engagement and mobilization, local development, logistics process and support functions.
- Assist regional leadership with administrative processes to enable the delivery of readiness projects and events.
- Other projects as assigned by the Regional Administrator
Your learning experience:
- Develop and present a project to the Regional Administrator and associated National counterpart about how to enhance the operational readiness and mobilization process, regional logistics ordering and inventory management, field communications and control, or city development strategy.
- Gain an intimate level of understanding around non-profit operations and learn about all levels of leadership for 15-20 hours a week for a semester.
- This position is remote with in person meetings on a regular basis. Applicant should be located within the Greater Denver, Colorado Area.
What you need to be successful:
- Passion for technology, learning, and people while maintaining a positive attitude coupled with an indomitable spirit
- Eagerness to troubleshoot, understand, and solve problems then articulate solutions succinctly
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced team environment and collaborate across multiple functional disciplines
- Surgeon’s attention to detail and extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and experience planning and executing projects
Credentials and Experience:
Currently earning a Bachelor’s or advanced degree.
Internships are available for the following terms:
|Term||Start & End Dates|
|Sping/Summer/ Fall/Winter||3 month increments|
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with Region VIII Readiness Intern in the subject line. Please include your availability and a brief explanation of your story and why you’re passionate about Team Rubicon.