Team Rubicon (TR) is seeking an full-time Office Coordinator to join our People Operations team and support our fast-paced and quickly growing National Operations Center (NOC) located in Grand Prairie, TX area and will report to the Office Manager. The right person has a “get sh*t done” attitude and can bring order to chaos in this unique facility.
This task-wrangler will oversee the office and facility operations at the NOC and maintain a productive work environment that represents our mission and culture each day. The Office Coordinator will act as the office’s primary go-to person, ready to support our team taking on any projects and requests thrown their way!
- Serve as main point of contact for the office, greet and direct guests in a friendly and timely manner.
- Manage phone system, taking messages and forwarding calls when applicable.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail needs.
- Order and stock office, kitchen and grocery supplies.
- Assist with scheduling and conference room booking and keep all spaces tidy and functional.
- Prepare for staff meetings and handle all catering including ordering, setup, and cleanup.
- Coordinate regular office events and functions.
- Assist with travel and accommodations to and from the NOC.
- Liaise with TR’s IT department, building management and outside vendors in support of office equipment (i.e. printers).
- Ensure effective and timely resolution of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and other facility issues.
- Manage the local corporate apartment including reservations, stocking and handling contracts with landlord and other vendors (i.e. cleaning company).
- Support People Operations with employee onboarding, desk setup and employee recognition.
- Other projects as assigned and related to the NOC or TR’s People Programs.
- A passion for learning and people.
- Positive attitude coupled with an indomitable spirit; team player.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and a surgeon’s attention to detail.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced team environment and collaborate across multiple departments.
- Excellent time management, follow-through and organizational skills.
- Adapts and willingly adjusts to constantly changing circumstances.
- Emotionally resilient; tolerates stress.
- Professional maturity, open to feedback and willing to learn; flexibility with tasks assigned.
- Self-Starter; results oriented and motivated professional.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
Experience and Background:
- 1-2 years administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail, with a capability to multitask well
How to apply:
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with NOC Office Coordinator in the subject line. Your cover letter should tell us about yourself and why you want to join TR as our first ever NOC Office Coordinator.