Team Rubicon is seeking an intern to join the Membership team. This person will be responsible for guiding, safeguarding, and enhancing the member experience by building & executing promotional campaigns for member training and engagement opportunities.
Team Rubicon has a unique culture that requires individuals foolish enough to think they can change the world, and smart enough to have a chance. Every day is a challenge, but every month brings opportunities for an organization that is quickly becoming a household name in disaster response. Candidates for the position are required to have strong technical competence balanced with a team-player attitude and strong presence.
This position will be based at our National Operations Center in Grand Prairie, TX. Only the most awesome candidates should apply. Period.
What is in it for you (what will you throw on your resume after this internship):
- Drive member digital interactions with the brand to increase conversions from online sign up to deployment to the field on an operation.
- Improve email messaging and promoting for events & opportunities.
- Collaborate with volunteer teams to support operations & training opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote training & leadership opportunities across all channels.
- Facilitate development of promotional collateral to support volunteer teams.
- Coordinate with teammates to define requirements for production of collateral.
- Copyedit, proofread and edit materials – be a central supporting resource for teams.
What you need to be successful:
- Excellent writing/editing
- Polished, pithy writing to appeal to different audiences
- Solid time-management
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Creative, with an ability to use data and guts to inform decisions
Minimum Experience and Background
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Experience hyping up strangers
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Membership Digital Promoter Intern in the subject line.