Team Rubicon is seeking a contract Graphic Designer (Web) with an excellent eye for graphic design and mastery of color, layout, typography, and illustration with a portfolio to match. You’ll be responsible for delivering high-quality, on brand, scalable design solutions in a timely manner.
Candidates should be available 15-20 hours per week. Candidates must be based in the Los Angeles-area and are invited to work from our National Headquarters (near LAX). Based on performance, this position will be considered for full-time employment.
- Serve as a creative resource for marketing and communications team
- Graphic design for social media, web pages, campaign landing pages, updates to existing print and digital collateral
- Collaborate with web developer to create PSDs for campaign landing pages
- Work with other Team Rubicon graphic designers, photographers, and creatives to build and launch fundraising and recruitment campaigns
- Assist marketing and communications team in expanding brand standards and design templates
- Design infographics to display Team Rubicon’s impact in the field and the community
- 3+ years of professional experience working in a creative environment
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, and project management skills
Learn more about TR:
- Website: TeamRubiconUSA.org
- Story of TR (video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvYLUjf2v6M
- Facebook: Facebook.com/TeamRubicon
- Twitter: @TeamRubicon
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]and include a link to your personal portfolio.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org