Team Rubicon is seeking a Membership Operations Coordinator to support our growing volunteer base to provide a consistent, rewarding, and world-class experience. This position will collaborate with the membership team, operations staff and leaders across the country to accelerate and enhance the deployment experience. You will implement processes, identify bottlenecks, and solve problems. We need the technologist who can crush complex systems, with the patience not to smash their laptop. This position is located in our National Operations Center in the Dallas / Fort Worth area in Texas and reports to the Associate, Membership Operations.
Our culture requires individuals foolish enough to think they can change the world and smart enough to have a shot. Every day is a challenge, but every month brings opportunities for the organization to become synonymous with disaster response. Only the most awesome candidates should apply, period.
- Support mobilization for all mitigation, response, and recovery operations.
- Execute national level flight planning and logistics during international, national and regional operations.
- Dispatch volunteers & collaborate with various teams to accelerate and increase efficiency of mobilizations.
- Provide volunteer-centric customer service – make contacting Team Rubicon like calling home.
- Build, operate & expand the nascent volunteer support & service desk.
- Increase individual preparedness by providing consistent, timely, and reliable support.
- Articulate complex features to volunteers with varying levels of technical capability.
- Support collecting and analyzing mobilization & contact trends to improve our volunteer experience.
- Learn and enhance database management to improve our reporting of impact.
- Assist implementation of systems to accelerate mobilizing volunteers.
- During disaster operations stay late, work hard, and get shit done.
Experience and Background:
- Logistics industry knowledge or experience with commercial air travel, preferred.
- Eats, sleeps, breathes and punches spreadsheets, databases and logistics in the face.
- Team player with passion for people and technologies that connects them.
- Eagerness to troubleshoot and articulate solutions succinctly.
- Surgeon’s attention to detail and extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Practitioner of technology – able to learn, manipulate, teach, and drive user adoption of 10 + cloud-based technology platforms and workflow tools.
- Be a bad-ass brand ambassador at all times.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/d8c8f6cf →