Team Rubicon is seeking a Project Manager to support the Communications department at Team Rubicon’s national headquarters. This role will support the growth of Team Rubicon’s brand by working with the creative team to keep internal and external projects on time, on budget, and 100% kickass.
The Project Manager will execute multi-channel marketing deliverables by collaborating with strategists, graphic designer(s), copywriters, web developers and other teammates. Deliverables will include Digital and Print Creative, Video, Photography, Content Management, Public Relations, Media, Social Media, Event Marketing, Email Marketing, and others.
Team Rubicon has a unique culture that requires individuals foolish enough to think they can change the world, and smart enough to have a chance. Every day is a challenge, but every month brings new opportunities for an organization that is quickly becoming a household name in disaster response and veteran reintegration. Candidates for the position are required to have strong technical competence balanced with a team-player attitude and strong command presence. This position will be based in our Los Angeles headquarters.
Only the most awesome candidates should apply. Period.
- Develop project plans for complete project lifecycles, from defining requirements, scope, budgets, schedules and identifying resources through execution and delivery
- Prioritize and assign deliverables to members of the creative team
- Oversee and manage workflow of multiple Communications & Marketing projects, from kickoff through review cycles to launch
- Work with internal clients to support their marketing and communications needs
- Support regional teams to drive development of regional marketing collateral
- Provide support with copyediting, proofreading and editing materials
- For all of the above, work in close collaboration with graphic designer(s), copywriters, web developers and other teammates
- Obtain and review estimates from vendors
- Build and implement processes to improve output and efficiency of the team
Minimum Experience and Background
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years project management experience, ideally at a marketing/advertising agency or corporate/non-profit marketing team
- Experience working with creative teams to deliver online and offline marketing materials
- Excellent verbal and written skills, organizational skills, ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns that include concept development/creative strategy, photo & video shoots, website content, email creative, website creative, print, and other media
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing projects/assignments from start to finish
- In-depth knowledge of project management lifecycle and methodologies
- Familiarity with team-based project management software (e.g., Asana, Project, Basecamp)
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with exceptional time-management skills
- PMP certification a plus
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.