- Applicants must commit to completing all requirements of the 12-month Fellows Program.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Applicants must have served in the United States Armed Forces and not been dishonorably discharged.
- Applicants will be considered based on the merit of their application. We encourage creativity and hope that each candidate demonstrates their passion for Team Rubicon through their application. Paramount to any other criterion, candidates who demonstrate their commitment to live and serve in Clay’s honor, with spirit similar to the spirit he displayed, will be given priority.
- Applicants must available for a mandatory orientation in Los Angeles in July 2016.
IMPORTANT Please be advised that the Clay Hunt Fellows Program does NOT require relocation to Los Angeles. While travel will be required (expected 3-5 weeks, all expenses paid), most of the work for the CHFP will be done from candidates respective region. One intent of the CHFP is to increase regional talent development. If any questions still remain on this issue please email [email protected] Those accepted into the next class of the Clay Hunt Fellows Program are set to begin July 1, 2016.